Kaon Softwares team (“KaonSoftwares”) grants you a non-exclusive license to use this software, and any associated documentation (“The Software”), as indicated herein. If you have purchased a Single License, you can only use software for that domain name. The Software is in “use” on a server when it has been loaded into temporary memory (i.e. RAM) or installed into permanent memory (hard disk or other device) of that computer.
You MAY NOT:
- copy and distribute the Software or any portion of it;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or decrypt the encrypted files.
- attempt to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or decrypt the encrypted files.
- sublicense, lease, rent, or transfer this Software to another;
- cause or permit reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or alteration of this Software;
- remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from this Software;
- remove any link to the Kaon Softwares website from the administration section of the product. You can remove for other sections or public visible pages.
- copy the documentation accompanying the software.
- only alter files whose source code is provided with the software.
- remove any link to the Kaon Softwares website from the public section, member section, merchant section, affiliate section, advertiser/publisher section or anyother section except admin section of the product.
- add new files as per your requirement to the software.
This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the Software, together with all copies thereof. This License will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon such termination, you agree to destroy the Software, together with all copies thereof.
Upon termination of this contract any active/valid support contract will be automatically terminated for the said software.
This Software and its source code are proprietary products of KaonSoftwares and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Software is licensed and not sold. You acquire only the right to use the Software and do not acquire any rights, express or implied, in the Software other than those specified in this License.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Software is supplied “AS IS”. KaonSoftwares disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using the Software.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
KaonSoftwares assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the Software, even if KaonSoftwares has been advised of the possibility of such damages.