Price Comparison Script Autofeed Help
Import of CSV File into Price comparison script
- How To Import a datafeed
- How To Import an XML datafeed (Youtube Video) *with sound*
- How To Import a LinkShare XML feed from their XML server (Youtube Video) *with sound*
- Getting Started with Shopzilla XML API in 5 minutes (Youtube Video) *with sound*
- Getting Started with Amazon XML API (Youtube Video) *with sound*
- How To Use Category Mapping
NOTE: Please note that category mapping and column mapping are two different things. DO NOT CONFUSE.
In column mapping, you map datafeed columns with the database columns. Like first column is for product name and second column is for price and so on.
In category mapping, you map the categories of the merchant’s datafeed with the categories of your website. This feature is useful because your categories and datafeed categories usually do not match.
STILL CONFUSED…? See more explanation below: